- To increase awareness of the extent and causes of perinatal health inequalities in Australia and New Zealand
- To advance knowledge on strategies and actions to reduce inequalities and advocate for the application of this evidence to achieve health equity
- To contribute to research priority setting activities to reduce inequalities
- To foster capacity building and exchange to strengthen capability for reducing health inequalities
- In collaboration with other PSANZ groups (e.g. Board, Policy Committee etc.), to identify priority areas for policy development and clinical training needs to effectively respond to perinatal health inequalities
- To provide advice to other PSANZ committees on equity issues
Find out more...