Judith Lumley Centre Travel Award
Best Oral Presentation or Best Poster Presentation
- Maternal Morbidity
- Maternal Health
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a PSANZ member at the time of presentation.
- Be the presenter and first author of the abstract.
- Be enrolled full or part-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; OR, within 5 years of receipt of a relevant degree; OR, within 5 years of the first presentation of research findings at a national or international meeting.
- Not have previously received this award.
- Provide a contact email address for the academic supervisor/mentor at the time of abstract submission. (Emails will be sent requesting confirmation of eligibility)
Self-nomination for consideration for this award must be made at the time of abstract submission. Only 1 abstract from each applicant can be nominated for this award and this must be clearly identified at the time of abstract submission. All applications will be assessed by the PSANZ Academy.
Note: if the author does not attend the Congress and the abstract is presented by a supervisor or senior author it will no longer be considered for the award. The original submitting author MUST notify email@example.com as soon as they are aware they will not be presenting the abstract to ensure judges are not assigned inappropriately.
Awards will be announced on the final day of the Annual PSANZ Congress
- $1,000 Award
Winners of this award will receive payment into their nominated bank account post-event.
The successful applicant will
- Participate in the PSANZ Congress, including the closing ceremony.
- Write a report on the experience for the PSANZ membership.