ECR Travel Awards
The Early Career Researcher Committee of the Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand normally offer AUD$500.00 travel awards to assist with the cost associated with attending the Annual PSANZ congresses.
Details confirming the details of the ECR Awards for 2019 will be posted shortly.
The PSANZ ECR Travel Awards are competitive travel grants to assist ECRs with travel costs associated with attending the.
To apply, you must:
1. Be a current financial PSANZ member at the time of application
2. Not have received a PSANZ ECR Travel Award previously
3. Be the presenter and first author of an oral or poster presentation at the PSANZ Congress (and include evidence of abstract acceptance)
5. Nominate only one accepted abstract for consideration
6. Confirm your status as an ECR (see below), through provision of a letter from your supervisor or Head of Department/Unit
7. Be at the beginning your research career. In keeping with the ECR status, you must not hold a university academic appointment higher than senior research fellow or lecturer (or equivalent), or a university adjunct appointment higher than senior research fellow or senior lecturer.
Preference will be given to applicants who do not receive a full-time specialist Continuing Medical Education entitlement.
• Enrolled (full- or part-time) in a post-graduate degree (Masters or PhD), OR
• Within five years of a post-graduate degree (Masters or PhD), OR
• Actively involved in researchfor less than five years
PSNZ Travel Scholarships
The Perinatal Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) also offers Travel Scholarships for New Zealand members to attend the PSANZ Annual Congress. Click here to find out more.