ECR Travel Awards
The Early Career Researcher Committee of the Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand normally offer AUD$500.00 travel awards to assist with the cost associated with attending the Annual PSANZ congresses.
Monday 10th December ECR Travel Awards Close
Early January 2019 Notification of Award Winners
Don't forget to download and get your supervisor to sign this form before you start CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
The PSANZ ECR Travel Awards are competitive travel grants to assist ECRs with travel costs associated with attending the.
To apply, you must:
- Be a current financial member of PSANZ
- Be the first author AND presenter of the submitted abstract
- Only nominated one (1) abstract for consideration for an ECR travel award
- Present at the closing ceremony when the awards are announced
- Do not hold a University academic appointment higher than Level B (Tutor, Lecturer, Research Fellow)
- Have been performing research for less than 5 years
- Do not have first author publications prior to 2014
- Have not previously received a PSANZ ECR Travel award
- Do not receive Senior Medical Staff level Continuing Medical Education (CME) funding as part of my salary award (Medical staff only)
Preference will be given to applicants who do not receive a full-time specialist in Continuing Medical Education entitlement.
A. Enrolled (full- or part-time) in a research degree (Bachelor, Honors, Masters, or PhD)
B. Within 5 years of award of a Bachelor/Honors degree
C. Within 2 years of a postgraduate research degree (Masters, or PhD
D. A clinician (any discipline) not meeting criteria A, B, or C, whose first involvement in research was in 2014 or later
PSNZ Travel Scholarships
The Perinatal Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) also offers Travel Scholarships for New Zealand members to attend the PSANZ Annual Congress. Click here to find out more.