Call for new ECR Executive Members
The PSANZ Early Career Research (ECR) Committee is calling for new members.
Are you an early career researcher who is enthusiastic, passionate about research and enjoys working as part of a team? Apply now!
The aims of the PSANZ ECR Committee are to encourage training and research in perinatology, identify and communicate the needs of ECRs to the PSANZ community, including the Board of Directors, and support and promote ECRs by facilitating access to mentorship, collaboration and professional development opportunities.
As a member of the PSANZ ECR Committee, roles and responsibilities include:
- Regular meetings with ECR Committee (Via ZOOM)
- Organising PSANZ ECR events
- Review and administration of ECR travel grants.
- Assist with judging and administration of awards and chairing sessions at the annual congress, as required.
Applications are welcome from clinical and non-clinical ECRs.
Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a PhD/MPhil or Masters completed PhD/MPhil/Masters during or after 2014.
- Do not hold a University academic appointment higher than Level B (Tutor, Lecturer, Research Fellow).
- Not CIA on a major grant funded by a national research council (ARC, NHMRC, NZRC, DECRA).
- Do not have any first author publications prior to 2013.
Applicants who do not meet criteria 1 and/or 4, but can provide evidence of career disruption during the last 5 years and therefore still consider themselves ECRs, may apply.
Please submit the application form Click here by 22nd October 2018. Successful applicants will be notified by Monday 19 November 2018.