IMPACT Network Concept Development Workshop
IMPACT Network Concept Development WorkshopLocation: Monash Law Chambers, 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
Date/Time: Monday 29 July 09:30 – Tuesday 30 July 14:30
Website: Click here to visit website
Registration: Click here to see registration options and pricing
Program: Click here to view Preliminary Program
Do you have an Idea for a Clinical Trial?
Then you will be interested in The IMPACT Network Trial Concept Development Workshop!
At the workshop, we will discuss trial concepts from ideas through to structured plans for large collaborative multi-centre clinical trials.
We encourage you to submit your ideas even if all the details are not yet ironed out. This is an ideal opportunity to get input and guidance. The end result may be a pilot study, trial protocol or a funding application.
This highly interactive and collaborative workshop aims to further development of clinical trials within the IMPACT Network. The workshop will be guided by highly experienced facilitators. In addition, interested investigators will convene from all over Australia and New Zealand to provide information, advice and guidance.
• Senior IMPACT Network members
• Experts in health economics and trial statistics
• IMPACT Network Consumer representation
Faculty specific to concepts will be announced closer to the meeting.
Who should attend?
• Concept investigators and collaborators: bring along your team and brain storm your concept with expert input from colleagues experienced in clinical trials design and conduct
• Emerging researchers and those wishing to observe and gain skills in the process of clinical trial development
• Consumers interested in clinical trial research in maternal and perinatal health
• Clinicians and researchers in maternal and perinatal health interested in new collaborations
Concept Submission Closing Date
Friday 10th May, 2019 (midnight AEST) CLOSED
29 - 30 July 2019